Grab some warm spices and rum flavor to make this fruit cake inspired overnight oats. Perfect for hungry people who have no time to be making oatmeal in the morning. This recipe is for 2 servings, however, scale it up or down to fit your needs.
Note about sweetener: This recipe calls for dried fruit which may be already sweetened, therefore, you may not need any additional sweetener.
Check out some of my other overnight oats like these Cheesecake, Carrot Cake & Chocolate Peanut overnight oats or these fresh fruit overnight oats.
Try it and let me know what you think.
Fruit Cake Overnight Oats
Grab some warm spices and rum flavor to make this fruit cake inspired overnight oats
Base (for 2 jars)
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1 Tsp Pumpkin Spice or Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Tsp Rum Extract optional
- Sweetener to taste
- 1/2 Cup Mixed Dried Fruit
- 2 Tbsp Walnuts Pecans or Almonds, chopped
- Evenly divide all the ingredients (excluding the nuts) into two sealable jars or containers. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Top with nuts when ready to eat.
Nutrition Info per serving (without nuts & no additional sweetener): 438 Cals, 14g Fat, 64g Carbs, 7g Fiber, 15g Protein