[ezcol_1third][/ezcol_1third]These high protein pancakes are a great way to start your day! Try them with your favorite topping. These pancakes are gluten-free.[ezcol_2third_end][/ezcol_2third_end]
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 15 minutes | Yield: Serves 1
1/2 Cup Oat Flour
1/4 Cup Fat Free Greek Yogurt
1/4 Cup Fresh Blueberries
1 Tbsp Honey
1 Tbsp Baking Powder
Cooking Spray)[/ezcol_1third] [ezcol_2third_end]
1. Combine oat flour, greek yogurt, egg and honey; stir until batter is mixed thoroughly. Do not over mix batter.
2. Stir blueberries into batter.
3. Heat skillet or griddle on medium heat and lightly coat with cooking spray.
4. Stir in baking powder just before cooking batter.
5. Spoon about 1/4 cup of batter onto skillet/griddle and gently spread it into a circle. Cook for about 60-90 seconds on each side until golden brown. Serve hot and top with honey, fruit, compote or your favorite syrup.
Nutrition per serving: 459 Cals; 64g Carb; 13g Fat; 23g Protein
Note: If pancakes are cooked on the outside but undercooked on the inside, reduce heat and increase cooking time.