Here’s a simple but tasty twist for you to try the next time you make roasted cauliflower; throw in some cumin.
This recipe uses simple everyday ingredients including fresh garlic, cumin and cauliflower florets. If you need help cutting a head of cauliflower into florets, check out this post.
This this recipe and let me know what you think.
Roasted Cumin Cauliflower
- 2 Medium Heads of Cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Ground Cumin
- 4 Cloves Garlic minced
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil; if using foil, lightly grease with oil.
- In a bowl, toss cauliflower with the remaining ingredients.
- Spread cauliflower in a lined baking sheet. Bake for 30 to 45 minutes; turn after 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy.