This recipe includes affiliate links.
Prep time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes | Yield: Serves 5 | Serving Size: 3/4 Cup
2 Cups Snow Peas, washed & trimmed
1 Cup Red Cabbage, sliced
1 Cup Red Bell Pepper, chopped
1 Cup Portobello Mushrooms, chopped
1 Cup Fresh Pineapple, cubed
1/2 Cup Yellow Onions, chopped
2 Tbsp Garlic, minced
1 Tbsp Ginger, minced
2 Tsp Coconut Oil
2 Tbsp Low-Sodium Soy Sauce
1 Tbsp Rice Vinegar
2 Tsp Arrowroot Powder (optional)
1/2 Tbsp Brown Sugar or Honey (optional)
1 Tsp Toasted Sesame Oil
1/4 Tsp Red Pepper Flakes
Salt & Black Pepper to taste
1. In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, rice vinegar, arrowroot powder, sesame oil, red pepper flakes and honey/sugar. Set aside for later.
2. In a large non-stick skillet or wok heat coconut oil over medium-high heat. When oil is hot, add garlic, ginger and onion. Cook for about 2 minute; stir frequently.
3. Add snow peas, red cabbage, mushrooms and bell peppers. Cook for about 4-5 minutes until vegetables are tender; stir frequently.
4. Pour in soy sauce mixture and stir until sauce thickens (about 2 minutes).
5. Switch off heat; add pineapple chunks and toss for about 2 minutes. Add salt and black pepper to taste.
Nutrition per 3/4 Cup serving : 138 Cals; 17g Carb; 3g Fat; 5g Protein
Nutrition calculated using the MyFitnessPal Recipe Importer