[ezcol_1third][/ezcol_1third] [ezcol_2third_end]This baked chicken recipe is pretty simple but is full of flavor. This recipe is gluten free and works great for meal prep.
Prep time: 15 minutes | Inactive: 30+ minutes | Cook time: 50 minutes | Yield: 5 Servings
5 Chicken Legs, skin removed
1 Tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 Tbsp Olive oil
1/2 Tsp Cayenne Pepper
1/2 Tsp Paprika
1/2 Tsp Red Pepper Flakes
1/4 Tsp Cinnamon
4-5 Sprigs of Fresh Thyme
Salt and Black Pepper to taste
Optional: 1 Tbsp Honey
Cooking Spray[/ezcol_1third] [ezcol_2third_end]
1. Wash chicken legs in cold water and pat dry.
2. Add other ingredients (except cooking spray) to chicken; ensure chicken is evenly covered with spices and seasoning.
3. Marinate chicken in fridge for at least 30 minutes; marinate overnight if you have the time.
4. Preheat oven to 375 F.
5. Lightly coat baking sheet with cooking spray; arrange marinated chicken on sheet. If you have extra spices (paprika, cayenne pepper, etc) use them to lightly dust chicken.
6. Bake, uncovered for 45-50 miuntes.
Nutrition per serving (without honey): 93 Cals; 1g Carb; 4g Fat; 13g Protein
Nutrition per serving (with honey): 111 Cals; 5g Carb; 4g Fat; 13g Protein[/ezcol_2third_end]