This recipe is super easy! I added some Caribbean flavor to my fajitas by using jerk chicken and pineapple in this recipe. You can either use my dry jerk seasoning rub or my wet jerk marinade.
Try this recipe and let me know what you think
Prep Time: 10 mins . Cook Time: 20 mins . Yield: 6 Servings
1 1/2 Lbs Boneless Thighs
Jerk Seasoning rub or marinade
3 Bell Peppers, sliced
1 Large Yellow Onion, sliced
1 Cup Pineapple, diced
1/4 Cup Lime Juice*
Salt to taste
Cooked Brown Rice or Tortillas
*Lime juice is optional if using a wet marinade containing lime juice.
1. Season chicken with jerk seasoning and lime juice; I used about 2 tablespoons of my dry rub jerk seasoning. Let marinate for at least an hour. Note: if you’re using a wet marinade you may not need to add the lime juice.
2. Heat oil over medium-high heat; add chicken. Cook until golden brown on each side; about 4 to 5 minutes per side.
3. Remove chicken from skillet. In the same skillet, add the bell peppers and onions. Cook until vegetables are soft; about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Slice chicken into strips.
5. Add chicken and pineapple to cooked vegetables. Toss and season with salt to taste. Serve warm with tortillas or rice.
Well done! Looks amazing and delicious.