[ezcol_1third][/ezcol_1third][ezcol_2third_end]Quick, easy and a bit sticky! These wings are great as a snack for any party and will easily impress your guests. Pair it with our spicy pineapple chow. [/ezcol_2third_end]
Prep: 15 minutes | Inactive: 1+ hour | Cook: 50 minutes | Yield: About 5 servings
1.5 lbs Chicken Wings (about 6 wings)
1/4 Cup Honey
2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
2 Tsp Fresh Thyme (about 3 sprigs)
1 1/2 Tsp Garlic, finely chopped
1 Tsp Salt
1. Remove and discard wing tips; cut wing along second joint to separate the drumette from the wingette. Wash wings in cold water and pat dry.
2. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and marinate wings for at least one hour.
3. Pre-heat oven to 400 F.
4. Lightly coat baking sheet with cooking spray; arrange wings on baking sheet.
5. Bake wings for 50 minutes or until desired crispiness and color; turn wings after 30 minutes of baking.
6. Serve with your favorite dip.
Nutrition per serving: 222 Cals; 15g Carb; 12g Fat; 13g Protein